Recommended to help with chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia, mood, aches and pains, constipation, anxiety, insomnia.
Critical for energy production.
Benefits of Magnesium Glycinate include:
* Helps maintain normal muscle and nerve function
* Keeps heart rhythm steady
* Supports a healthy immune system
* Keeps bones strong
* Helps regulate blood sugar levels
* Promotes normal blood pressure
* Important for energy metabolism and protein
Magnesium glycinate is easier on the bowel. Other forms of magnesium tend to be more disruptive to the bowel.
Magnesium oxide tends to firm stools (leading to constipation), whereas thecitrate, sulphate and chloride forms tend to loosen the stools (diarrhea).
Magnesium glycinate is gentler, with less chance of bowel disruptions.
Magnesium glycinate is highly absorbable. It is absorbed better than other forms of magnesium, up to 5 times more than magnesium oxide.